Seat Assembly – 2nd Row – LH (Remove and Install)
FRT No: 13050101
- Remove the 2nd row middle floor panel (refer to procedure).
- Move the 2nd row seats to their forwardmost position.
- Pull outward on the outboard LH podium trim to release the clips that secure it to the seat.
Caution: Replace any broken clips.
- Move the RH 2nd row seat to the Easy Entry position.
- Working from the RH side of the vehicle, pull outward on the inboard LH podium trim to release the clips that secure it to the seat.
- Using a pick or similar tool, remove the carpet at the base of the LH seat forward to access the screws underneath.
Note: This carpet is a one time use component. Ensure that a new carpet is installed during reinstallation.
- Release the screws (x2) that secure the front sliding panel to the seat tracks (torque 2.5 Nm).
- Release the sliding panel from the seat tracks.
- Move the LH 2nd row seats to the Easy Entry position.
- Remove the bolts (x6) that secure the rear of the seat tracks.
- Move the 2nd row seats to their rearmost position.
- Release the fasteners that secure the LH outboard support bracket (torque 2.5 Nm).
- Remove the rocker duct.
- Remove and discard the bolts (x8) that secure the front of the seat tracks.
- Disconnect 12V power (refer to procedure).
- Release the clip that secures the harnesses to the bracket in front of the seat.
- Working from the bottom of the harness block, use a pick or similar tool to release the locking tabs to disconnect the small yellow and gray harnesseses.
- Working from the top of the harness block, disconnect the large black harness.
- Prepare a padded surface for the seat when it is removed in the next step.
- With an assistant, carefully remove the seat from the vehicle and place it on the padded surface with the outboard side of the seat facing up.
- Position the seat in the vehicle.
- Reconnect the seat harnesses.
- Reconnect 12V power.
- With Toolbox running, re-enter Seat Install Mode.
- Reinstall bolts for the rear of the seat in the following order. If any threads are damaged, discard the fastener and use a rivnut.
- Bolts 1-4: 33 Nm
- Bolts 5 & 6: 22 Nm
- Install new bolts for the front of the seat in the following order (torque 33 Nm):
- In the Toolbox Seat Install panel, run the Seat Calibration program.
- Install a new carpet at the base of the seat.
- Reinstall all components that were removed for access.