Tesla Roadster USA
|VIN||5YJRE11B281000106||Year||2008||Rear Camera||Can Jr. Adapter|
|Transmission||Automatic||Mileage||24665 Mi | 39694 Km||Hard Top||Can Sr. Adapter|
|Body Type||2 Door Coupe||Make||Tesla||Soft Top||Brake Upgrade|
|Warranty||Guaranteed Operational||Model||Roadster||Carbon Fiber Hard Top||GMC Rebuilt PEM|
|0-60 MPH||3.9 Seconds||Battery Size||53 KW||12V Battery Relocation||Sport Version|
|Fuel Type||100% Electric||Drive Type||Rear-wheel Drive||LED Headlights||OVMS Upgrade|
|Exterior Color||Radiant Red||Range @ 85%||169 Mi | 272 Km||Infotainment Group||R80 Battery Pack|
|Additional Info||Radiant Red color Roadsters were the most popular color.||Carbon Fiber Ext Trim||Executive Leather|
2008 Tesla Roadster
Radiant Red exterior, black interior
Current Mileage: 24,665
Delivered new on 12/16/2008 at Tesla Sales and Service Center in Menlo Park, CA
Involved in a front end accident on 1/4/2013, approximate mileage: 14,650
Repaired by Chilton Auto body in San Carlos, (Tesla authorized repair shop) title remained clean, Carfax lists this accident however.
I’m the original owner and only driver (other than service)
My Roadster has been garaged when not being driven, since delivery.
All original equipment, except for accident repairs
All service performed by Tesla
Original ESS, PEM, Motor
There have been no alterations, holes, wiring, etc. to any part of the car body, frame, interior, or suspension
Included factory options:
– Partial PPF installed by Tesla before delivery
– Color matched carbon fiber hardtop
– Factory HID headlights (done during accident repair)
– A/C condenser fan factory upgrade
Included parts & accessories:
– High power wall connector (70A)
– 240V mobile connector with 14-50 plug (30A)
– 120V mobile connector with 5-15 plug (15A)
– J1772 to Tesla adapter (70A)
– Roadster to Model S,X, 3, Y adapter (doesn’t function)
– (2) key with remote buttons, (1) valet key
– Tesla padded hardtop case
– Phone holder mounting bracket (by Stephen L. Castner – Sunnyvale, CA)
– Used carbon fiber center console with switchgear (intended to be used to repair damaged traction control
switch in car)
– New Lotus traction control switch (possible replacement for damaged traction control switch in car)
– Storage bag for soft top
-Exterior very good with some minor rock chips and scratches
-Worst scratch is approximately 3/4” long, and through color coat, just exposing lighter colored base coat.
Difficult to capture in photos.
– Interior very good
– Driver side seat showing wear, leather is stretched
– Minor to moderate scuffing of passenger door sill
– Scuffing, dent, and cracking on driver side door sill
– Traction control switch broken (functional with some fiddling)
– Tires 50%+ tread remaining
-Broken traction control switch
-Subwoofer may not be working
-Left center HVAC vent air velocity lower than normal/others (happened after Tesla service worked on dash
Gruber Motor Company offers Tesla Roadster matchmaking services. We unite sellers with buyers, and offer this service free of charge. Our Tesla fan and customer data base is extensive, and we maintain a growing list of “want to buy” contacts. Between our social media exposure, Our YouTube Channel – and growing Website traffic, we have been highly successful placing Roadsters into the hands of appreciative new Tesla Roadster owners.
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to buy or sell a Roadster.
Gruber Motor Company specializes in Tesla vehicle service, engineering, aftermarket products & services, and Tesla vehicle restoration. Starting with the the legendary and iconic Tesla Roadster, an aging fleet for which we have developed advanced levels of support, services, and products, our acquired skills are instrumental in keeping these cars on the road.
Recognized by Tesla as a legacy parts supply partner, and our history of sharing our Roadster related re-engineering findings, has resulted in a bi-directional collaboration, all geared towards providing increased levels of support for the Roadster owner community.
For more details
800 658-5883 X500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vehicle is sold "as is," and the Seller makes no express or implied warranties as to the condition or performance of the vehicle other than what is described in the Vehicle Specifics section.